- Camp can be a great time to see old friends, make new friends, and build long lasting relationships.
- Camp is a great time to learn more about God's Word. We have lessons, evening services, and devotionals each day.
- We teach only from God's Inspired Word.
- Singing is also a part of our daily activities.
- A staff of devoted Christian counselors, Bible teachers, cooks, and recreation leaders, are on hand to ensure that your camper is taken care of in a Christian manner.
- Camp Directors have complete authority over all campers, staff, visitors, campgrounds, and facilities.
- Each camper will have the personal attention of their cabin counselor and staff.
Bible Camp Offers Many Activities:
- Bible studies
Who May Attend:
- Any Child 8-19 years of age.
- Rules for acceptance are the same for everyone, regardless of race, age, sex, or national origin.
What to Bring:
- Pencil or Pen
- Toilet Articles
What to Wear:
The following guidelines for clothing worn by all participating in camp activities are as follows:
- Shorts must be to the knee
- No sleeveless shirts
- No low cut or see-through blouses
- No tight-fitting clothing
- Cover-ups must be worn to and from swimming pool
Note of Interest to Parents:
- Mid Missouri Bible Camp carries SECONDARY medical insurance coverage for all campers and staff members.
- Parents are liable to pay for any damages or destruction of camp property caused by their child.
- Swimming tests will be given before campers will be allowed to swim. Parents should provide life jackets if needed.
- Personal displays of affection between campers will not be allowed.
* Perhaps you do not have any children but you may know of a child who would like to attend camp but can not afford to go. It would be a great work for you to help send a child to camp. Only God knows the good that might come from such a kind deed.
Eric Richardson and David Long